Commack SUSA Academy
Commack Soccer Academy
The Commack Soccer League is proud to be partnered with SUSA Academy, who will be running our academy programs. By adding the SUSA Academy Program to our already strong base of Travel teams, we will now offer players of the highest levels the ability to play under the Commack banner with the highest level of training and on some of the best fields on Long Island.
Open tryouts will take place this spring for all age groups and will be open to any players interested in playing at the highest level and making the Commack Soccer League their home.
Please continue to look for e-mail announcements exclusively from Back of the Net for try-out postings for all age groups as well as program updates.
For additional information, please complete a form on our contact page.
2015 Season Update
- Team are listed with their current age groups for spring 2015.
- Many of the teams will be adding players for the spring ’15 season, send an email to inquire.
- Tryouts for the fall ’15 season will be posted in the Spring. Please check back for more information.
If you have any questions about our teams, or are interested in the winter plans for our teams, contact Jim Markey at email@example.com
- GU16- ’98 Challengers
- GU15- ’99 Cyclones
- GU14- ’00 Academy Gold
- GU14- ’00 Academy Black
- GU13- ‘01 Wildfire
- GU12- ’02 Chaos
- BU17- ’97 Academy
- BU16- ’98 Warriors
- BU15- ’00 Great Danes
- BU12- ‘ 02 Xtreme
- BU11- ’01 Ambush
Academy Team Directory
Commack SC Academy Teams – NYPL Regional Premier League
BU14 Commack SC Academy – Great Danes
- Mark Newfield – 631-455-0561 / firstname.lastname@example.org
BU16 Commack SC Academy – Warriors
- Andrew Barnikel 631-499-8554 / email@example.com
BU17 Commack SC Academy – 97
- Lenny Aronica 631-266-2816 / firstname.lastname@example.org
BU18 Commack SC Academy – 96
- Robert Savitsky 631- 864-8426 / email@example.com
GU15 Commack SC Academy – Cyclones
- Bill Quinan 631-368-5101 / firstname.lastname@example.org
GU16 Commack SC Academy – Challengers
- Joe Modica 631-361-6190 / email@example.com