*** Effective Immediately ***
No Commack Soccer teams are allowed to practice on the High School Turf Field.
The Commack School District has informed us that we do not have permission or permits to hold practices on the High School Turf Field so effective immediately no Commack Soccer teams are allowed to practice on the High School Turf Field. If your team is caught practicing on the field both the coach and trainer will be suspended for 1 game. We can not risk losing our permits for our fields that are supplied to us by the school district.
We are sorry to have to enforce this but there are insurance liabilities to the league and school district has asked to make sure we enforce the our permit restrictions.
Rules of Field Use
- All fields used by the Commack Soccer League are on school property. This means there is to be no alcohol, no smoking and no dogs permitted.
- Due to weather or unexpected field conditions, the field host, referees, or the field director may cancel games and/or practices due to poor field conditions. Generally. field use is usually cancelled if significant rainfall occurs within the previous 24 hours.
- Commack Soccer League will post fields availability status on the home page of our website and on the field page. Please note that the fields may be cancelled at any time of the day, so check the website periodically for any cancellations.
- If you do not see a cancellation posting, then your game or practice is on.
- All goals must be staked down to avoid serious injury. Goals may not be moved.
ANY COACH WHO MOVES A GOAL WILL HAVE THEIR COACHES PASS TAKEN IMMEDIATELY AND BE REMOVED FROM COACHING IN THE COMMACK SOCCER LEAGUE. IN ADDITION, ANY TRAINER WHO MOVES A GOAL WILL NO LONGER BE PERMITTED TO TRAIN IN THE LEAGUE.