The Commack Soccer League consists of various teams within each of the following divisions:
Intramural Pee-Wee Division
- Boys and girls under 6 years of age (pending on year of birth) play in our Pee-Wee Division . They play co-ed in PeeWee4 but boys and girls are separated in PeeWee5. Coaches are allowed on the field to help, guide and encourage the youngsters. A number 3 size ball is used at this age level.
- Pee-Wee 4 Year Olds (based on year of birth) (Pre-K) – Chris Wilkes, Division Coordinator
- Pee-Wee 5 Year Olds (based on year of birth) (Kindergarten) – Hector LaSalle, Division Coordinator
Intramural A Division
- Commack Soccer League players under 8 years of age (pending on year of birth) (first and second graders)
- Players in A1 continue to use a size 3 ball at this age; players in A2 use a size 4 ball.
- Girls A-1 Division (1st grader pending on year of birth) – Fred Vasselman, Division Coordinator
- Girls A-2 Division (2nd graders pending on year of birth) – Fred Vasselman, Division Coordinator
- Boys A-1 Division (1st graders pending on year of birth)) – John DiPrima, Division Coordinator
- Boys A-2 Division (2nd graders pending on year of birth) – Lloyd Braider, Division Coordinator
Intramural B Division
- Commack Soccer League players under 10 years of age (third and fourth graders pending on year of birth) Players use a size 4 ball at this age.
- Girls B Division (3rd & 4th graders pending on year of birth) – Monica Wassell, Division Coordinator
- Boys B Division (3rd & 4th graders pending on year of birth) – Monica Wassell, Division Coordinator
Commack Soccer League “ZERO TOLERANCE” Policy:
The Commack Soccer League has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy in regards to the conduct displayed towards our referees.This policy has been CLEARLY explained to EVERY COACH during the Intramural Drafts which take place at the start of the Fall season. All our referees are to be treated respectfully by all coaches and parents. They are not to be yelled at or have their calls questioned. If there appears to be an issue with a referee, a coach should send someone to find the Board Member on duty to come over and observe the remainder of the game.
ANY COACH WHO VIOLATES THE ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY TOWARDS OUR REFEREES WILL BE SUBJECT TO DISMISSAL!!
Intramural Rules of Play:
All Intramural games will follow the FIFA rules of play, with the exception of the following:
There will be NO OFF SIDES rule enforced.
(With the exception of the B division games where the offside rules will be enforced)
Any foul committed will result in an INDIRECT KICK. There will be NO DIRECT PENALTY KICKS AWARDED.
As adopted in 2016, there will be NO INTENTIONAL HEADING of a ball in any Intramural game. This call will be made at the discretion of the referee. Any headed ball will result in an INDIRECT KICK awarded to the opposing team at the spot of the violation.
Please remember, we DO NOT keep scores or standings in the Intramural Divisions. These games are meant to be instructional, developmental, and fun for all the players.As always, we expect our players, coaches, and parents to display sportsmanship at all times. Please do not RUN UP scores!!
In the event a team goes ahead by more than 4 goals, the opposing team may add an additional player on the field until the lead drops beneath the 4 goal differential. This is up to the discretion of the trailing coach.