Many individuals contribute their time and effort to successfully run and manage the activities of the Commack Soccer League. The Administrative Staff consists of Executive Board Members, Board Members and Coordinators.
The members of the Executive Committee include:
- The chief executive officer of the League. The President schedules and presides at all Board meetings and any business meeting of the League.
Vice-President of Operations
- Supervises the procurement and maintenance of all playing fields and the safekeeping of all equipment.
Vice-President of Administration
- Supervises the registration of all League participants and is a member of the finance committee.
- Prepares and distributes notices of all meetings of the Board and ensures that the proceedings of said meetings are properly recorded and distributed. The Secretary also prepares League correspondence as requested by the President and Board members.
- The custodian of all funds received by the League and maintains accurate records of all financial transactions.
- Responsible for all of the Travel Teams
Immediate Past President
- Voting member of the Board and serves as the senior advisor to the President.