Rules of Field Use
The following rules apply to all fields whether used for practice or playing:
- All fields used by the Commack Soccer League are on school property. This means there is to be no alcohol, no smoking and no dogs permitted.
- Due to weather or unexpected field conditions, the field host, referees, or the field director may cancel games and/or practices due to poor field conditions. Generally. field use is usually cancelled if significant rainfall occurs within the previous 24 hours.
- Commack Soccer League will post fields availability status on the home page of our website and on the field page. Please note that the fields may be cancelled at any time of the day, so check the website periodically for any cancellations.
- If you do not see a cancellation posting, then your game or practice is on.
- All goals must be staked down to avoid serious injury. Goals may not be moved.
ANY COACH WHO MOVES A GOAL WILL HAVE THEIR COACHES PASS TAKEN IMMEDIATELY AND BE REMOVED FROM COACHING IN THE COMMACK SOCCER LEAGUE. IN ADDITION, ANY TRAINER WHO MOVES A GOAL WILL NO LONGER BE PERMITTED TO TRAIN IN THE LEAGUE.